Give loved ones the gift of sight with the new Sage Vision eGift Card. Redeemable toward all Sage Vision product offerings*
Give the Gift of Sight with the Sage Vision Gift Card
- Choose Your Design
- Add Amount
- Enter your recipient’s email with a personal message
- Be sure to let the recipient know to look for their Sage Vision digital gift card by sending them a personal email
*Some restrictions apply
Terms and Conditions
The Following are the terms and conditions applicable to your Sage Vision eGift Card.
Last Updated: November 22, 2019
- Gift Cards; Sage Vision Balance; Redemption. Sage Vision eGift Card balance applied to your Sage Vision purchase: We may refer to your Sage Vision Balance as your “Sage Vision Balance”, “Gift Card balance”, or “GC Balance”. Purchases are deducted from your Sage Vision total purchase. Any unused Sage Vision eGift Card Balance will remain associated with your Sage Vision account. If a purchase exceeds your Sage Vision eGift Card Balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Sage Vision as seen on www.SageVisiontech.com. Eligible goods and services are subject to change at our sole discretion. Redemption of Gift Cards at any affiliated property is subject to change in our sole discretion. Limitations. Your Sage Vision eGift Card Balance cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of Sage Vision; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from Sage Vision; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law). No portion of your Sage Vision eGift Card Balance may be transferred to another Sage Vision account.
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Card or to the purchaser or designated recipient. Gift Cards must be obtained from Sage Vision, and you are responsible for safeguarding your Sage Vision eGift Card from unauthorized use. We are not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if your Sage Vision eGift Card is used without your permission. There are a variety of Gift Card scams that request payment by Gift Card. Sage Vision is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Gift Card.
- Use of Sage Vision .com Balance or any Gift Card in Violation of these Terms and Conditions. By using a Sage Vision eGift Card, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions, and not to use a Gift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Sage Vision or its customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards (including as a component of your Sage Vision eGift Card Balance) without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to an Sage Vision account (or your Sage Vision eGift Card Balance is applied to a purchase) fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS OR YOUR SAGE VISION EGIFT CARD BALANCE , INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT GIFT CARD.
- General Terms. The Sage Vision eGift Card Conditions of Use apply. No fees apply to Gift Cards. We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity, Gift Card or account ownership, or provision of an additional payment instrument, before you are able to apply a Gift Card to your account or your purchase. When you purchase, receive, or apply a Gift Card to your account, you agree that the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and Sage Vision. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
- Sage Vision eGift Card Balance Expiration. Your Sage Vision eGift Card expires after one 12 months date of purchase.